429 W. Friendly Avenue in Greensboro, NC 27401
Property Information / Highlights
• 11,000 SF Available for Lease
• Built 1927, available for application for National Register designation and recognized to the National Register Study List in 2017.
• Historic Tax Credit candidate
• Potential for exposed brick and ceiling concept and expansive architectural windows
• Onsite parking available
• Flexibility in customizing floor plan configuration to tenant’s specifications
An iconic historic building on one of downtown Greensboro’s primary thoroughfares, the Christian Advocate Publishing Company Building contains 11,000 square feet of leasable space on two floors. Onsite parking can be made available.
The structure has been vacant for more than 20 years, and interior appointments include exposed brick walls, large windows overlooking the skyline, and an industrial warehouse configuration that allows for an open and flexible floor plan. The front-facing portion of the building was designed for office space and could be utilized as meeting rooms or workspace. Details in this portion of the building are tailored and reminiscent of its 1927 construction date.
The building is well-known in Greensboro for its exotic “Egyptian” or “Art Nouveau” appearance that includes cornerblocks with clawed feet, sinuous floral detailing, and a molded parapet roofline. This space would be perfect for “creative class” users that want a jump on cultivating a substantial downtown presence! Enquiries may be directed to Jason Ofsanko, SIOR, with Triad Commercial Properties, (336) 812-3300 or by email.