Preservation Greensboro is working hard to provide a voice for our community, in terms of neighborhoods, history, treasured places, and reinvestment. Though our traditional revenue sources including city funding, sales from Architectural Salvage, event space rentals, and tours of Blandwood Museum have been abruptly shut down this year, we’re working to keep staffing intact and to pay the insurance, utilities and other expenses that we must keep paying. We need your help to make our plans a success.
Memberships to Preservation Greensboro Receive
- Preservation Leader* $10,000+
- Morehead Leader* $5,000+
- 1966 Leader* $1000+
- Landmark Leader* $500+
- Heritage Leader* $250+
- Sustainer $100+
- Steward $50+
- Partner $25+
- Student $15+
– 10% discount in the Blandwood Museum Shop,
– Two free Blandwood Mansion tour tickets,
– Discounted purchase price for PGI special events such as the Tour of Historic Homes,
– Advance invitations to educational programs, lectures and special events,
– Formal recognition and appreciation annually,
– LandmarksOnline, Greensboro’s only comprehensive preservation email notification,
– E-mail notification of special events and volunteer opportunities.
– Knowledge that you are supporting PGI’s mission of saving Greensboro’s historic and architectural treasures.
* Leader Gifts
Members who join as Heritage Leader and higher receive invitations for two to attend the Blandwood Holiday celebration.
Members who join as a Landmark Leader and higher are invited to schedule an after-hours Wine and Candlelight Tour of Blandwood, for a group of up to 20!