701 N. Greene Street, Fisher Park Historic District
One of Fisher Park’s earliest residences, the Holleman House was constructed between 1905 and 1920 at one of the primary gateways to the neighborhood. The architecture of the house blends Queen Anne massing with Colonial Revival details, such as the Ionic porch columns, the second-story inset balcony, and unusual corner entryway. The house was been purchased by First Presbyterian Church, which is evaluating possible uses for the building. If plans do not include the house, the structure could be destroyed after a 365-day delay.