The Lindley family built this frame farmhouse about 1905, but since 1912 it has been in the Coble family. The once simple house was adorned with a two-story verandah with wrought-iron details in the twentieth-century. A handsome barn is also located on the property, built in the early 1940s by German prisoners or war.
The house and barn are available for relocation to another site. Relocation will be a challenge, but possible. Please contact Benjamin at Preservation Greensboro with further questions.